Smelling Me Softley - tfk


Tfk Perfumes - Smelling Me Softley - 
Eau De Perfume - 100ml




Top Notes Bergamot,
Lavender, Cypress, Pink Pep

Heart Notes Rose,
Elemi, Cypriol, Leather Accord

Base Notes Patchouli,
Sandalwood, Vetiver, Moss, Musk


I stir in the warmth of the morning light filtering through the lace curtains.
There is a subtle, audible breeze that passes the warm air over my bare
skin. I open my eyes against the light and he is there. He is lying peacefully
on his side, his eyelashes casting a shadow under his closed eyes. His
peacefulness sends a wave of relaxation through me and the corners of my
mouth turn up slightly into a small smile. I pass the white sheet over our
heads. It lifts up and floats back down gently over us and we are cocooned
in the present. I can smell the soft scent of the fresh sheets and I breath in
deeply to soak up the fragrance. As though he can feel my gaze, he stirs
mildly. He shifts in his position ever so slightly and I can see his nostrils
widen. He smells me softly, he feels the sheet over us and a sleepy arm
reaches out and draws me closely to him. He softly resettles in his sleep. I
will remember this morning often. This will be my daydream


متوفر في البوتيك رقمه 1021
Athari Alfailakawi Boutique - 1021


طريقة الشراء: رابط بوتيكي موجود في البايو، او تتصلون
على بوتيكات وتعطونهم رقم المنتج اللي تبونه من بوتيكي 22288400
تابعوني على 
سناب #snapchat
 ‏athari.blogger

Comments

Post a Comment